It was one of those east meets west weekends when I was hearing noises again. Wind chimes and creaky wooden floors. fridges frosting and cats jumping wildly from trees into garage doors, and on a 9th life policy, changing direction and scramming after birds in the garden. I felt ready to snap. Nothing on my wheel of life was rating anything close to a perfect 10.while neither was my dress size so I put up a Perfect Life Under Construction sign. That alone helped me to heal. Just mentally keeping the craziness at bay was already empowering. I posted my cosmic To Do list in the pantry (most visited site at that point)
I also know that the human brain cannot process negatives so instead of depriving myself with "No" and "None of this" I populated a conscious-altering high-tech FROM and TO To Do list!
- Great, wholesome All Foods within Reach
- Obsessive checking of mobile for "I am sorry I am scum" text from vile ex
- Sweating (of course not on the treadmill) the little things
- Flat, sensible pumps
1. Food that is Transparent, transportable, pronounceable and digestable. Hence SOUP for the tired soul
2. Acceptance that most of human behaviour is not accessible to the conscious mind thus vile ex has NO idea of vileness. focus on good, long and all-niter capabilities of said ex and the athletic capabilities I developed thereby
3. Living in gratitude and appreciating the little things and feeling that flutter in acknowledgement that there is a Power greater than me that brings all goodness to me
4. 11 inch heels and foxy furs. A small errand CAN be a sexy excursion
5. Airing out the closets and piles of things holding me back. Keeping it minimalistic and clean
6. Finalise Miguel's (sexy butler with 6-pack) job description so that I can live the good life
All in all, a Will do with Passion plan.
Wish me luck!